Sunday, March 22, 2009

Family Portrait

Sitting with my sisters Dawson and Victoria


I received an IM today from my sister Victoria wanting to know if I had any pictures of us together for her profile. Victoria is the latest incarnation of my younger sister Wynter/Sade. Vic is impish and Japanese in appearance - a real cutie. I suggested that we shoot some new pictures in the rose garden at Opar. Minutes into the photo shoot, my sister Dawson dropped by providing an opportunity for me to create a portrait of my Second Life family. This photo series is one that I will cherish.
.

Day Dreams
.
Sharing Dreams
.
Pssst... wanna buy some hot pictures of my sister

What is she doing behind my back?
.S Spooky Picture - but not really inspired by Henry Fuseli

Family Portrait
.

No comments:

Post a Comment