Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mariko Magic - Rebecca from INDI Designs

Rebecca by INDI Designs
.


I was wandering around newBerlin, an ambitious Second Life project that will be a true to scale 1-to-1 reproduction of the city of Berlin. As an actual city, much of it is mundane, and it is easy to get lost given its size. So naturally, I was walking about totally bewildered when I unexpectedly came upon a store and was overjoyed to have the opportunity to shop. It was also a very pleasant surprise to find some exciting fashion magic. The store was INDI Designs. I obtained a land mark to the main store and immediately teleported to its location in Blue Sky.
.
.
.
INDI Designs features women and men's fashions and footwear. It's the women's outfits that are the store's highlights. Jamie Holmer, fashion designer and store owner, obviously loves designing for the female form. She adorns it and shows it off well. There's no denying, her fashion line displays considerable attitude. And yet within the boundaries of attitude, her designs are also graceful. This is not grunge. This is style and, much of it, high style.
.
.
I wanted leather and denim that projected attitude and found it in Rebecca. A friend, seeing me in this outfit, remarked, "Mariko, you look dangerous." Extremely dangerous and Very Sexy, I might add. Rebecca sells for $400L and includes 2 jackets (short and long sleeve), 2 tops, 1 pants, belt, wrist bands (gloves), 2 armbands, 2 bras, stockings, and string. The looks given by the short and long sleeve jackets are shown in the pictures below as well as the look without the jackets. I like all three. Of course, the more daring among us can also dress down to the leather bra and string - sexy minimalism with plenty of attitude.
.


















.
.
The hair that I am wearing is from Magika and is called Game Over. The store certainly lives up to its motto: 'Hair and lots of it'. Game Over is on sale for $10L and is located on the far left wall of the store, bottom row. Game Over had a lock of hair falling on one eye which I moved to the side through the Edit function to get a look with an unobstructed view of my face.
.
.
I hope you enjoyed this fashion magic. I highly recommend dropping by INDI Designs and putting some attitude into your clothing inventory.
.
.
INDI Designs Main Store:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Blue%20Sky/213/42/303
.
Magiki - Hair and lots of it!:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Magika%20Land/128/125/24
.
Photos taken at School Girls Gone Bad Detention.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment